Ragda Chaat | Batani Chaat | Hyderabadi Style Chaat is a popular and mouthwatering chaat from Hyderabad.
Ragda Chaat | Batani Chaat | Hyderabadi Style Chaat is a unique white peas based curry chaat prepared from tomato puree, white peas, and potato and topped with onion, tomato, carrot, sev, and spices. Assembling the chaat is very easy. Serve the chaat hot or warm with your choice of topping. The sweetness of chutney, tanginess of tamarind juice, the spiciness of chili, and the crunch of topping make it a more amazing and delicious dish. It is a must-try chaat recipe, I assure you, it will definitely satisfy your taste buds. Try and enjoy the lip-smacking chaat with your dear ones. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared under the live cooking contest ZPL season 2 by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to soak the white peas overnight, else it will be difficult to cook.
- Boil the potato together while boiling the white peas.
- Check the white peas after boiling by pressing or squeezing it between the fingers. It should be soft.
- Mash the potato separately, do not mix it with the boiled white peas.
- Adjust the spiciness, sweetness, and tanginess as per the requirement.
- Serve it immediately after topping.
For more such exciting recipes like Ragda Chaat | Batani Chaat | Hyderabadi Style Chaat, please click on the following links:
- Mysore Bajji | Mysore Bonda | Goli Bajji – Karnataka Famous Tea Time Snack
- Set Dosa – Bangalore Famous Breakfast
- Mumbai Ka Veg Tava Pulav – Street Style