Chole Aloo Tikki Chaat | Delhi Ki Street Style Chaat is a mouthwatering and popular chaat recipe from Delhi.
Chole Aloo Tikki Chaat | Delhi Ki Street Style Chaat is a tasty, tangy, and easy chaat prepared from chickpeas, potato tikki, spices, and veggies topping. Once the chickpeas are cooked and tikki’s are prepared, then it is very easy to make and assemble the chaat. It has all the flavors in one dish. Adding sweet and spicy chutneys enhances it’s taste. Topping of veggies and spices give it a nice crunchy and delicious taste. It is a healthy as well as a tasty recipe with the goodness of veggies and protein-rich chole. Try to prepare this lip-smacking recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared under the live cooking contest ZPL season 2 by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also use soak poha/ flattened rice or roasted besan as a binding agent.
- You can also add pomegranate powder.
- Add topping as per your choice.
- You can use dates or tamarind chutney as mithi chutney.
- Adding teabag while boiling chole gives a nice black color to the chole.
- Soaking and boiling chole is very important, else it will not cook properly.
- Adding whole spices to chole gives an additional nice flavor to it.
- Adjust the spiciness, tanginess, and sweetness as per the requirement.
- Serve it immediately after assembling.
For more such exciting recipes like Chole Aloo Tikki Chaat | Delhi Ki Street Style Chaat, please click on the following links:
- Mumbai Ka Veg Tava Pulav – Street Style
- Mumbai Ka Vada Pav Street Style
- Mirchi Ke Tipore – Rajasthani Style