Rajgira Paratha | Amaranth Paratha is a delicious and healthy fasting paratha.
Rajgira Paratha | Amaranth Paratha is a simple and easy gluten-free paratha prepared from rajgira flour. It has a slightly sweet, nutty, and earthy flavor. It is high in protein and also contains plenty of other healthful nutrients. This paratha can be prepared even during regular days. These parathas stay soft even after cooling, so they make a nutritious tiffin box snack too. They are very healthy as amaranth or rajgira are healthy grains. Since they are grown locally in India, they are easily available. If making this rajgira paratha on vrat, serve with any side dish like vrat ke aloo, sukhi bhaji, suran sabji, sweet potato sabji, arbi fry, or paneer vrat sabji. Try to prepare this delicious fasting paratha and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Do not use water while preparing the dough.
- The rajgira flour is gluten-free hence the roti breaks from sides.
- You can make roti, rajgira puri and even a dessert-like rajgira halwa.
- As the rajgira flour is gluten-free, the potato acts as a binding agent.
- Adjust the spice as per the requirement and serve it hot for a better taste.