Rajgira Tikki | Amaranth Tikki is a mouthwatering and healthy fasting tikki.
Rajgira Tikki | Amaranth Tikki is an easy nutritious fasting recipe. This tikki is a twist to a regular tikki as it is prepared from rajgira flour. This is a healthy and filling snack during vrat. Rajgira flour is a nutrient-packed flour, high in protein and fiber. Rajgira tikki is soft from the inside and crispy from the outside. It is light on the stomach, gluten-free and with the peanuts, these tikki’s are crunchy & nutty in texture. Serve this tikki with any chutney or curd or with your favorite beverages. Try to prepare this delicious fasting tikki and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Rajgira roti, rajgira puri, rajgira paratha, and even a dessert-like rajgira halwa can be prepared from rajgira flour.
- You can also freeze them and shallow fry as needed.
- Use sooji instead of rajgira, if you do not have fast.
- Make sure to apply oil to the hands before preparing the tikki to avoid stickiness.
- You can also use ghee or butter instead of oil.
- You can also give the desired shape to the tikki.
- Adjust the spice as per the requirement and serve it hot for a better taste.