Rasiya Muthiya | Bhaat Na Rasawala Muthia is a popular mouthwatering recipe from Gujarati cuisine.
Rasiya Muthiya | Bhaat Na Rasawala Muthia is prepared from cooked rice and simmer in yogurt-spices gravy. The texture of muthia is soft and will melt in the mouth. While the gravy is slightly sour and medium spicy. Serve it as a one-pot meal, when you are looking for a comforting meal. The rice balls were prepared from rice, besan, whole wheat flour, and spices. It tastes great when you use leftover rice. The sourness from the curd and the softness from the muthiya make an amazing combination. Try this delicious recipe and enjoy it with everyone. Do share our feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Neelam Shah.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade sour curd. If the curd is not sour, then you can also add lemon juice.
- You can also use leftover rice for making rice balls.
- It is necessary to add whole wheat flour to the rice mixture for softness.
- Once the rasiya gets boiled then only we have to add muthiya.
- You can give the desired shape to the rice mixture.
- After adding rice balls to the rasiya, do not stir it, else the balls break.
- Adjust the spiciness and tanginess as per your requirement.
- Serve it hot for better taste.