Ratlami Sev is a crispy and spicy snack item from the city of Ratlam .
Ratlami Sev is a deep-fried sev prepared from gram flour/besan and spices. These are spicy yet tasty tea time snack. Ratlami Sev is a popular snack that is very spicy and tasty. The uniqueness of this recipe holds within the spice added to the besan batter. Preparing the tight and less moist dough is essential for a crisp and crunchy sev and adding water in small portions would ensure the best result. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Deep fry in hot oil to prevent oil absorption.
- Choosing the right size of sev shaper is quite essential for the sev recipe.
- Make sure to flip over and fry on both sides.
- Stays good for a week or more when stored in an airtight container.
- Adjust spices as per the requirement.