Sev | Homemade Besan Sev is a delicious snack for everyone.
Sev | Homemade Besan Sev is super easy to prepare at home. You just need besan/gram flour, some spices and oil to prepare this sev. This a crispy and crunchy tea-time snack for everyone especially kids. Not only a snack, but you can also make some other dishes like sev ki kadhi or sev ki sabzi or sev tamatar ki sabzi. Everyone will love this sev so, try to make this at home as it is much healthier than the marketed one. Do share your feedback as well.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- Add moyan of oil to besan to make the sev crispier.
- You can add spices according to your taste.
- Once the oil is hot fry the sev on a low flame. Else they will burn.
- You can use the sev maker to make the sev.
- Make Besan Sev Ki Kadhi | Sev Ki Kadhi or Sev Tamatar KI Sabji | Dhaba Style Sev Tamatar using sev.
No comments yet.