Raw Banana Bajji | Vazhakkai Bajji is an easy snack.
Raw Banana Bajji | Vazhakkai Bajji is a wonderful tea-time snack. However, it is also a festival special recipe. This is a traditional South Indian recipe made during Sankranti. There are different types of fritters like onion, green chili, etc. You can include the raw banana in your diet, by making this dish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Put the pieces of raw banana in saltwater, so that it does not turn black in color.
- The rice flour gives crunchiness to the dish.
- Crush the carom seeds with your hands and add to the batter.
- To test the hot oil, first put a small quantity of batter.
- The soaked raw banana pieces must be drained properly before frying.
- If you want, you can add green chilies instead of red chili powder.