Raw Banana Bajji | Vazhakkai Bajji is an easy snack.
Raw Banana Bajji | Vazhakkai Bajji is a wonderful tea-time snack. However, it is also a festival special recipe. This is a traditional South Indian recipe made during Sankranti. There are different types of fritters like onion, green chili, etc. You can include the raw banana in your diet, by making this dish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- The pieces of the raw banana should be put in saltwater so that they do not turn black.
- Rice flour gives a nice crunchiness to the dish.
- The carom seeds should be crushed with hands and added to the batter.
- To test the hot oil, a small quantity of batter should first be put into it.
- The soaked raw banana pieces must be drained properly before frying.
- If required, red chilli powder can be replaced with green chillies.
No comments yet.