Roasted Tomato Chutney | Roasted Tamatar Chutney is a spicy and tangy side dish.
Roasted Tomato Chutney | Roasted Tamatar Chutney is a unique and tasty dish. The uniqueness is because of the method of preparation. Roasted tomatoes give a smokey flavor to your chutney. You can enjoy this chutney with hot paratha, chapati, or tandoori roti. Everyone will love its taste. Moreover, it requires easily available ingredients from your kitchen. So, try to make this chutney in your kitchen, and don’t forget to share your valuable feedback.
Click here to watch this video
Tips and Suggestions by Chef:
- You can use a stand or directly roast the tomatoes on the flame.
- Rotate the tomatoes continuously on the flame to roast them well from all sides.
- You can adjust the spiciness as per taste.
- The crushed garlic mixture can be stored in an air-tight jar.
- Turmeric powder can be added to the chutney.
No comments yet.