Sabudana Vada In Air Fryer is a delicious and healthy snack prepared during the fasting season.
Sabudana Vada In Air Fryer is a super delicious snack that is crispy from the outside and light from the inside. This fasting snack is so popular in India during festive seasons like Navratri and Shravan month. It is usually flavored with peanuts, chilies, potatoes, and spices. This recipe is the proper authentic way to prepare it perfectly and tastes too good. You can give shape to the vada easily without any binding flour. Sago is a very healthy and rich source of carbohydrates hence good for growing kids. The best part was that the vada fried perfectly from start to finish in the air fryer with less oil. Try to prepare the delicious vada at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This snack was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can store roasted peanut powder in an airtight container.
- You can use regular salt instead of rock salt if you are not fasting.
- Wash sabudana in running water, so that starch is rinsed and washed away.
- Draining the excess water is the necessary step.
- To test the sabudana, pick up a soaked pearl, and mash it between your finger and thumb. It should squish easily.
- If you are making it for fasting then always use rock salt.
- The perfect amount of water is the reason for the perfect nonsticky sabudana.
- Soak it for 5 to 6 hours or overnight.