Sabudana Vada | Non-Fried Sabudana Vada is a delicious and healthy snack for everyone.
Sabudana Vada | Non-Fried Sabudana Vada is a less oil snack. This uses sago/sabudana, potato, peanuts and some spices and herbs. This is quick and easy to prepare without any frying. You just need soaked sabudana and boiled potato for preparing this vada. It as a crispy texture with a soft centre. You can serve this vada for evening tea-time snack for fasting as well as other days. So, try to make this vada at home and enjoy with your family. Do share your feedback as well.
This snack was prepared by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- While soaking the sabudana/sago, first soak it for 25-30 minutes in water. Then drain the water completely and keep aside for 7 to 8 hours.
- Peanuts give a nice flavour to the vada so do add it.
- If you want to make the vada for fast then add sendha namak/rock salt.
- Cook the vada on a low flame from all the sides in an appe pan.
- If you do not have an appe pan then make tikki/cutlets out of the mixture and cook them on tawa.
- Serve this vada with green chutney or any type of chutney of your choice.