Green Chutney is a super easy and quick chutney for all.
Green Chutney is a delicious chutney which is so versatile to use. You can serve it with any snack dish or with paratha, sandwich, tikki and many more dishes. This requires coriander leaves, mint leaves, peanuts, ginger, green chilli and a secret ingredient – capsicum. This tastes sweet, spicy, sour at the same time. So, try to make this yummy chutney at home and let us know how you liked it.
This yummy chutney was prepared by Shveta Sheth – A lovely mom from Mumbai.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Store this chutney in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
- You can use roasted Bengal gram that is Daaliya dal to make this chutney.
- For the variation, add curd and chaat masala to the chutney.
- Use this chutney to make Paneer Sandwich – 5 Minute Recipe.
- You can serve this chutney with Sooji (Semolina) Fingers, Rice Balls and many more dishes.