Sandesh | Sondesh | Bengali Special Sweet is one of the most popular and all-time favorite sweets from the Bengali cuisine.
Sandesh | Sondesh | Bengali Special Sweet is a very simple, quick, and easy to prepare recipe. It is prepared from the fresh paneer which is also known as chena. The recipe requires only a few steps to get a nice smooth texture and delicious flavor. Mash the paneer and then cook it with a mixture of sugar. The cooking is very important to mix the sugar and chena together properly. It takes a hardly few minutes to get the right texture and consistency. The flavor of cardamom, the softness of the paneer, and the crunch of dry fruits make it mouthwatering sweet. Try to prepare it this festive season and enjoy it with your dear ones. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared under the live cooking contest ZPL season 2 by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- To curdle the milk, you can use citric acid, vinegar, or lemon.
- Make sure, to keep the flame low while cooking the paneer mixture.
- It is necessary to wash the paneer properly.
- It is very important that sugar should melt properly in paneer.
- You can also add rose water to give it a nice flavor.
- It is necessary to knead and mash with the palms till the mixture becomes smooth and soft.
- You can add dry fruits of your choice.
- Store the sandesh in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days and serve as required.