Schezwan Daliya is a spicy and delicious recipe.
Schezwan Daliya is an instant dish. Daliya/Broken Wheat is a very good source of fiber. It’s consumption is very beneficial and healthy, right from babies to adults. Daliya is usually prepared in the form of upma or sweet dish. This recipe gives you a wonderful way of making the regular daliya dish into a spicy, mouth-watering and delectable dish. This dish is a very good option for dinner preparation, as along with the vegetables, it becomes a wholesome meal. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- In order to make the dish spicy, you can add green chili with garlic.
- If you want, you can add onion and use caspcium available with you.
- Along with soya sauce & schezwan chutney, you can add tomato ketchup or red chilli sauce.
- Add less quantity of salt as soya sauce has some salt content.
- For making the daliya more yummy try this Schezwan Chutney | Schezwan Sauce