Schezwan Sandwich is a fusion Indo-Chinese sandwich.
Schezwan Sandwich is a spicy and delicious dish. It is typically made for a snack. The sandwich contains fillings of finely chopped vegetables along with a hearty combination of cheese. This sandwich is perfect who loves the taste of oriental cuisine on their tongue. The use of schezwan sauce and onion tomato chutney will provide a nice zing and heat to your mouth. One can prepare this delicious, mouth-watering sandwich in minutes, with minimal fuss. Moreover, you can experiment with more vegetables as per your choice. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Seema Maheshwari from Indore
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can add vegetables as per your choice and availability.
- Store schezwan sauce for six months and onion-tomato chutney for 10 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- You can add salt in schezwan sauce whenever you use it.
- You can skip the vinegar.
- Prepare this recipe using tomato sauce.