Shahi Karwa Pudding | Shahi Matka Pudding is a chilled dessert that can be served on the occasion of Karwachauth.
Shahi Karwa Pudding | Shahi Matka Pudding has layers of rabdi faluda, vanilla ice-cream, fruits, caramelized dry nuts, and topped with rasgulla. It is a very delicious pudding with the goodness of fruits. It is a classic Indian sweet pudding that is a must in north India on festive occasions or special celebrations like Diwali. This creamy dessert is very easy to prepare with the minimum efforts. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add dry fruits as per your choice.
- Adjust sweetness as per the requirement.
- Serve it chilled for the better taste.
- You can add any ice cream of your choice.
- You can also add flavors of your choice and requirement.