Shahi Lauki Ke Kofte – Without Frying is a popular and mouth-watering dish.
Shahi Lauki Ke Kofte – Without Frying is simple and easy to prepare with lauki, besan, tomato puree, and spices. It is a healthy version of the kofta as it is fried in the air fryer with 90% less oil. The whole curry is mildly spicy and has a delicious and slightly tangy flavor due to tomatoes. The koftas along with the curry taste really yummy. The malai/ fresh cream, not only enhance the taste but even give a rich texture and flavor to the gravy. Serve it with the roti or chapati or rice or paratha. Try to prepare this healthy as well as amazing recipe and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom “Shveta Sheth” using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add salt at the end to the lauki mixture, as it leaves the water.
- If you do not have malai, you can use fresh cream.
- Make sure, to use malai/ homemade cream to give a rich texture to the gravy.
- Squeeze the grated lauki and keep the juice aside. Use this juice in the gravy.
- Give a desired shape and size to the kofta.
- Add more besan, if the mixture consists of moisture.
- Adjust the consistency of the gravy as per your taste.
- Add kofta to the gravy, just before serving.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.