Veg Noodles Samosa | Chinese Samosa in Airfryer is a popular and mouth-watering Indo-Chinese snack.
Veg Noodles Samosa | Chinese Samosa in Airfryer is a delicious snack that has a flaky texture on the outside and delicious and spicy noodles filling inside. Generally, samosa has the potato filling, but here we twisted it by adding the noodles filling. The samosa, with a perfect crust and comforting filling, is a real winner. This is one of those treats that you can make for special occasions or over a weekend. Serve it with the tomato ketchup or schezwan sauce or with your favorite beverages or you can have it as it is. Try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This samosa was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use any noodles of your choice.
- You can also add capsicum (red, yellow, green) to make it colorful.
- Instead of orange carrot, you can also use red color carrot.
- Break the noodles, before adding them to the boiling water.
- After boiling, strain the noodles and immediately transfer them to the sauteed veggies.
- Chop the veggies to julienne.
- Make sure, to saute the veggies on a high flame.
- The flour mixture needs to hold the shape when pressed with a fist, else add some more oil.
- It is necessary to apply water at the edges of the rolled dough, to seal it properly.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.