Sindhi Sai Bhaji is a delicious one-pot meal.
Sindhi Sai Bhaji is a high-protein Sindhi dal. It is a wholesome dish that you can prepare with lentils and green leafy vegetables. Moreover, it tastes amazing with flavors of fresh spinach, onion, and dal all cooked together with spices. It is popular in almost all Sindhi households. In addition, this is a completely nutritious and balanced meal. It is perfect in taste with spices and tempered with ghee and garlic. So, try to make this healthy recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Sajni Vagnani From Rajasthan
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can add other leafy vegetables like methi/fenugreek leaves, sua/dill leaves as well.
- If bengal gram is not well cooked, Cook it for more 1 to 2 whistles.
- Mash the bhaji till all vegetables and bengal gram merge with each other. It should not be over-mashed.
- You can adjust thickness as per choice.
- Garlic tadka is optional.
For more such exciting recipes like Sindhi Sai Bhaji, Please click on the following links: