Sooji Delight is a yummy and unique dessert.
Sooji Delight is basically a sweet dish in which semolina and coconut are mixed with condensed milk and sugar to make a sweet dish. This can be served as an instant sweet dish for festivals. Semolina is quite a versatile food grain that can be used in a number of dishes from pancakes to cakes and is also frequently used in pasta and porridges. It has a number of health benefits as well. Try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Adjust the sweetness as per requirement and taste.
- You can also use jaggery or dates instead of sugar to make it more healthy.
- You can also add flavors like rose water, saffron, or cardamom.
- Food colors can also be added to make it of different colors.
- Different shapes using a cutter or shaper can also be given.