Sooji Dosa | Instant Rava Dosa is a popular south Indian crepe.
Sooji Dosa | Instant Rava Dosa is made with semolina, rice flour, maida, and some spices. The batter of sooji dosa is thin as compared to traditional rice-based dosa batter. Moreover, this crisp and flaky dosa is ideally served for any occasion but generally served for morning breakfast with spicy kara chutney and veg kurma. In addition, It is a super easy and instant dish while you hurry in making breakfast, lunch, or dinner, So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Wipe the tawa before making every dosa.
- Cook dosa from only one side.
- The Tawa should be hot enough, before making dosa.
- Before making dosa wipe the tawa with a cloth to spread dosa evenly.
- Onion can be added as a topping, after spreading dosa.
- Keep sooji and curd ratio 1:2.
- Besan can be added instead of maida.
- While making sooji dosa the first time, keep the batter slightly thick.
- Let batter rest for 10 minutes or you can use the batter instantly.
- Keep the leftover batter in the refrigerator and use it the next day.