Moong Dal Cheese Dosa is a protein-rich crispy snack of the Andhra cuisine.
Moong Dal Cheese Dosa is the best combination of health and taste. You will get the nutrition of moong dal and vegetables together. In addition to it is not only an easy recipe but you can prepare in a short period of time also. Moreover, there is no need of fermenting the batter, you can use the batter straightway after grinding. Prepare this recipe for kids tiffin or add it to your weekend meal and don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- You can use butter for roasting instead of oil.
- You can add vegetables as per your choice.
- You can use any type of sauce instead of pizza sauce.
- Prepare this dish using Homemade Pizza Sauce and Green Chutney (Coriander and Mint)
- You can add black pepper powder to toppings.
- If you want you can serve it as pizza instead of fold pancakes.