Soya Vadi Pulav | Soya Chunks Pulav is a simple, healthy, and protein-rich dish.
Soya Vadi Pulav | Soya Chunks Pulav is a unique, nutritious traditional biryani dish. This flavourful and delicious dish is the easiest and quickest to make with Soya chunks, rice, and vegetable. Here we bring daily meal or lunch box options for you. It is a nice option for your special occasion too. Try our new recipe for your family and don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- You can add any vegetables available with you.
- To prepare this dish use boiled soya chunks in salted water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- You can use frozen peas also.
- Use peanuts instead of cashew.
- If you want you can replace soya chunks with paneer.
- You can add color bell peppers also.