Strawberry Pineapple Cake – Without Fire is the perfect dessert to make the celebration special.
Strawberry Pineapple Cake – Without Fire is an easy and wonderful cake. It is prepared with bread, whipped cream, and milk. The taste is similar to baked cakes. In addition, the best part is it is a fireless cake. If anybody doesn’t want to bake the cake then this is the easiest option for them. Even kids can prepare this cake. You can prepare this cake within 15 minutes without any hesitation. So try to make this cake recipe in your kitchen and enjoy it with your family and friends. Share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom: Anjana Bansal from Bilaspur, UP
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Condensed milk can be used instead of sweet milk.
- The sweet milk should be added to soak bread slices, to make a sweet and soft cake.
- It is recommended to keep the prepared cake in the refrigerator for about 1 hour before consuming it.
- Chocolate ganache can be added instead of piping gel.
- Pineapple pieces can be added to decorate the cake.