Marble Cake is a very popular and all-time favorite cake recipe.
Marble Cake is a classic hassle-free cake. This cake is a special recipe that has vanilla and chocolate batter layered in a cake tin, giving it a mottled or marbled appearance. The ingredients we used for the cake are vanilla essence, maida, baking powder, milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and oil. The measurement of the cake should be perfect otherwise, there are chances, that the cake does not bake well. This recipe makes a super moist yummy cake that is butter-free and eggless. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- To avoid bubbles in the batter, tap the cake tin a little bit,
- Depending on the oven, the baking time and the temperature setting may vary.
- The size of the butter paper should be the same as that of the cake tin to prevent the cake from sticking to the cake.
- Use odorless vegetable oil to make the cake.
- The refined flour should be sieved to make the cake fluffy.
For more such amazing recipes like Marble Cake, click on the following link: