Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread is a kid’s favorite cheesy snack.
Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread is a restaurant-style appetizer. You can easily prepare this cheesy dish in your kitchen. You just need milk, all purpose flour, mozzarella cheese, some vegetables, and spice. Moreover, it has an amazing texture and delicious taste, surely you can’t stop eating it. Though, this finger-licking snack is easy to prepare for beginners. In addition, you can serve it not only on a special occasion as a starter but as a party or as an evening snack also. So, try to prepare this dish in your kitchen for your children and guest. Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us.
This is Recipe No. 1 of the Kids Ki Favourite recipe series prepared by a lovely Mom: Sapna Maheshwari
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- FOR PREPARING GARLIC BUTTER: Take garlic paste and butter in a bowl. Mix well.
- The dough should be kneaded with lukewarm milk.
- If you want, 1 tsp of butter can add to the dough.
- You can add vegetables as per choice and availability.
- Instant garlic bread can be prepared in a gas tandoor, OTG, or in a pan.
- FOR PREPARING INSTANT GARLIC BREAD IN A OTG: Cook garlic bread for 15 to 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- The edges of garlic bread should be sealed properly, else the cheese may come out.
For more such exciting recipes like Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread, please click on the following links: