Rusk Custard Pudding is a healthy and instant dessert.
Rusk Custard Pudding is easy to make pudding in your kitchen. You just need toast, milk, custard powder, sugar, fruits, and dry fruits to prepare this lip-smacking pudding . In addition, you can add many fruits as per your choice and availability. If kids don’t like to eat fruits, this is the smart way to add different types of fruits and dry fruits to the kid’s diet. Moreover, this is budget friendly sweet dish recipe because you don’t need types of whipped cream or costly materials to make this pudding. So, try to make this pudding on your special occasions for your family and friends. Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us in the comment sections.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Sapna Maheshwari
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Room-temperature milk should be added to the custard powder.
- The custard should be lukewarm while preparing the pudding.
- Sugar syrup should be medium hot and have a medium thick consistency.
- Any type of chocolate sauce can be used.
- You can add fruits as per choice and availability.
- You can use any dry fruits.
- Keep the prepared pudding in the refrigerator for 2 hours to serve cold.
- You can serve the hot or cold pudding.