Stuffed Green Chillies | Aloo Cheese Bhari Hari Mirch is spicy and delicious treat for lunch or dinner.
Stuffed Green Chillies | Aloo Cheese Bhari Hari Mirch has the main ingredient as green chillies. These chillies are stuffed with a spicy mixture of potatoes, cheese and gram flour. It is a mouthwatering dish with easily available ingredients. It is mainly made in various parts of Rajasthan and loved in other parts of India as well. Those who love spicy food this is the best option. Moreover, this makes the perfect appetizer or a side dish. It is very easy to make as well as fewer efforts required. So, try this delicious dish to enjoy with your family. Then let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The stuffed mixture should be in a powder/bread crumbs like consistency.
- The green chillies should not be overstuffed or less stuffed.
- Adding water on the lid helps to avoid sticking it to the bottom of the pan.
- It goes well with chapati or parathas.
- If you want you can make gram flour batter as you make for any pakora. Dip the stuffed chillies in the batter and deep fry it to enjoy green chillies bhajiya snack with a cup of tea or coffee.