Suji Aloo Tikki is a mouthwatering and filling breakfast/snack recipe.
Suji Aloo Tikki is an easy and simple shallow fried tea time snack, prepared with boiled potatoes, semolina, and other dry spices. The tikkis are crispy from the outer layer and soft and spicy within its inner layer. Apart from consuming it as a snack, it can also be used for other purposes like patties, burgers, sandwiches, even for chapati based frankie or rolls. It is also an open-ended recipe as you can add veggies of your choice and spices of your choices and binding agent as per choice like bread crumbs, besan, or rice flour. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with friends and family. Share your feedback int the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Serve the tikki with ketchup or green chutney.
- Once the potatoes are boiled in water, remove them immediately otherwise, it may absorb water and moisture and you would not be able to shape it properly.
- Add vegetables of your choice to make it more nutritious.
- Fry it on low to medium flame to get crispy golden tikki.
- Adjust the spice as per taste and requirement.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.