Suji Modak | Instant Sooji Modak is the perfect dish for Lord Ganesha.
Suji Modak | Instant Sooji Modak is a special dish that we bring for this Ganesh Chaturthi. When you will make this dish with devotion, Bappa (Lord Ganesha ) will love this offering. This recipe is easier than any other modak recipe. In the traditional method of making modak, we steam the dough but in this dish, you don’t need to steam this modak. Prepare this recipe on Ganesh Chaturthi and make your festival special with your family. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us in our comment box.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Use fine suji, If you have a bigger one then grind it before use.
- Do not roast the sooji to make it brown.
- While roasting keep string.
- Keep semolina and milk ratio 1:2.
- Keep semolina and sugar ratio 1:1.
- Adjust the sugar level as per your taste.
- Soak saffron in milk for 10 minutes.
- Skip desiccated coconut powder if you want.
- You can stuff dry fruits in the modak.
- You can make the modak with mould as well as with hands. Use a fork to make a design on modak.