Suran Raita With Fresh Coconut is a unique, healthy, and mouth-watering raita.
Suran Raita With Fresh Coconut is a simple and quick raita recipe. The main ingredients for the raita are suran, mustard seeds, fresh coconut, and curd. Suran is not only an excellent source of fiber but also high in potassium and manganese, which are important for supporting bone health, growth, metabolism, and heart function. This raita has a wonderful flavor and taste. Relish the raita with paratha or rice. Try to prepare this delicious and healthy raita and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch the video recipe
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Smitha G Nair.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to add mustard seeds to enhance the raita’s taste.
- Grind all the ingredients to a fine paste.
- Do not boil the mixture paste, else it curdles.
- It is necessary to whisk the curd properly.
- Adjust the spices as per the taste.
No comments yet.