Thakkali Thogayal | South Indian Special Red Chutney is a spicy side dish.
Thakkali Thogayal | South Indian Special Red Chutney is a unique dish. You can prepare it with easily available ingredients like tomato, urad dal. sesame seeds, curry leaves, coriander leaves, and some spices. Moreover, you can serve the chutney with snacks or even the main course of your choice like rice, roti, dosa, appe, kathi roll, or paratha on special occasions. In addition, this unique combination intensifies everyone’s taste buds. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Kala Sridhar Ji From Tamil Nadu
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef :
- The thickness of the chutney can be adjusted as per choice.
- FOR PREPARING TOMATO PASTE :
- The ratio of green chilli to tomato should be 1:1.
- FOR PREPARING URAD DAL PASTE :
- The ratio of cumin seeds, sesame seeds, and urad dal Should be 1:2:3.
For more such exciting recipes like Thakkali Thogayal | South Indian Special Red Chutney, please click on the following links: