Til ke Laddoo | Sesame seeds Laddoo is a healthy and nutritious laddoo.
Til ke Laddoo | Sesame seeds Laddoo is a delicious and simple laddoo prepared from sesame seeds, jaggery, poppy seeds, and dry coconut. Jaggery has a peculiar taste that elegantly complements the roasted sesame seeds. It is a good warming sweet snack for the winters. Sesame seeds are full of protein, magnesium, and other nutrients and it has many more health benefits. It is a staple sweet during the winter months amongst many houses. Try to prepare this amazing laddoo and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely grandmom – Amruthavalli ji.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- It should be ensured to roast the ingredients on a low flame to avoid, burning them.
- Allow to cool down the roasted ingredients before grinding.
- Use ghee to bind the mixture.
- Adjust the sweetness as per the requirement.
- Store the laddoo in an airtight container.