Moong Dal Laddoo is a famous sweet of North India and is prepared during festive seasons.
Moong Dal Laddoo is a popular dessert for the festive season in North India. Roasted green gram/moong dal flour is mixed with dry fruits and sugar to make this delicious laddoo. It is healthy as well as delicious. It is similar to other laddoos but differentiates by its unique flavor and taste. So try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Jaggery in the place of sugar would make it a healthy alternative.
- Adjust the amount of sugar depending on the sweetness.
- Roast it on low to medium flame to prevent from burning.
- Use a thick bottomed pan, so the lentils roast evenly and very well.
- Store the remaining laddoo in an airtight box or jar or keep at room temperature or refrigerate.
No comments yet.