Tilpatti | Beawar Ki Famous Tilpatti is a popular and mouth-watering tilpatti from Beawar.
Tilpatti | Beawar Ki Famous Tilpatti is a simple and flavorful sweet sesame recipe. Beawar is famous for its delicious tilpatti. It is crisp, sweet, and tastes great. It is extremely simple and can be prepared within a few minutes. Sesame seeds provide energy and nourishment in the body to keep the body warm during the winter days. This recipe is very easy to prepare at any time, no need to wait till festival days. Basically, it is served at Makar Sankranti Festival. Try to prepare this delicious sweet and enjoy it with the family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely GrandMom from Kankroli, Rajasthan – Manju Ajmera.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Dry roast the til properly.
- Continuously stirs the sugar else it burns.
- Add roasted sesame seeds as much as the sugar syrup can absorb.
- Apply oil to the rolling pin and slab to avoid sticking the tilpatti.
- Roll the mixture as thin as possible.
- Immediately pour the mixture over the slab, else the mixture turns hard and will be difficult to set.
- Store it in an airtight container for better shelf life.