Veg Fried Rice | Chinese Fried Rice is a most popular Indo-Chinese dish and loved by everyone.
A colourful and delicious rice preparation is ‘Veg Fried Rice | Chinese Fried Rice’. This is quick and easy to prepare with easily available ingredients. This uses lots of veggies like spring onion, beans, carrot, capsicum which makes it very healthy and tasty too. It is a simple recipe yet a flavourful preparation. You can have it with chilli paneer as a complete meal or only the rice as a snack. It tastes amazing in any form. This is a favourite rice preparation among kids and adults. Now, you can easily prepare this dish at home by following this easy recipe. This requires little preparation that is chopping the veggies. So, try to make this dish at your end and enjoy with your loved ones.
This rice was prepared by Natasha Celmi – A mom entrepreneur who loves to cook international cuisine.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use vegetables as per availability and choice.
- Adjust the spiciness according to your taste. If you are making the rice for kids then avoid green chilli.
- Avoid mushrooms if you want. You can use paneer/cottage cheese, soya chunks.
- It is better to use cooled rice. You can use leftover rice too. The rice should not be sticky else it will not taste good.
- You can use lemon juice instead of vinegar.