Veg Manchow Soup is a famous and delicious soup for everyone.
Veg Manchow Soup is a very popular and lovable soup recipe. This uses lots of vegetable like carrot, cabbage, beans, capsicum, mushroom and onion. This soup is not only filling and delicious but very healthy too. You can enjoy this soup at any time and any season. This soup helps to incorporate veggies in the diet. As we know kids don’t like to eat veggies. By preparing this soup they will love it and they will eat veggies happily. Veggies are rich in vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants. And if we include this soup in the diet, it helps to reduce weight too. Moreover, it is very simple and quick to make without many efforts. So, try to make this soup at your end and enjoy with your loved oned. Do share your feedback as well.
This soup was prepared by Natasha Celmi – A mompreneur who loves to cook international cuisine.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can add veggies of your choice to the soup.
- As kids don’t like to eat veggies then you can blend the soup.
- Adding cornflour/cornstarch is completely optional.
- You can adjust the consistency of the soup according to your taste.
- You can make it a complete meal by adding boiled or deep-fried noodles to it. It adds crunch to the soup if we add fried noodles.