Vegetables In Cheesy White Sauce is a creamy, colorful healthy dish.
Vegetables In Cheesy White Sauce is a lip-smacking snack for kids. It is easy to make for an evening snack or for any party menu. This is a nice idea to hide vegetables in white sauce. Parboiled vegetables give a nice color and texture to a creamy and cheesy white sauce. You can use this dish to make white sauce pasta as well. Just boil pasta and add it. So you can prepare versatile dishes from it. Try this unique recipe in your kitchen and don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Deepika Nahata
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- If you want, you can add Ghee instead of butter.
- If desired, you can add whole wheat flour with all purpose flour.
- The water should be at room temperature, to prepare the lumps-free white sauce.
- If you want you can add onion, saute it before adding all purpose flour to the pan.
- Adding cheese in white sauce is optional.
- You can add vegetables as per choice and availability.
- The vegetables should be boiled for 2 to 3 minutes.
- If desired, bake the cheese white sauce vegetable dish.
- You can add boiled pasta to make white sauce vegetable pasta.
- You can add spices as per taste.
- Add salt black pepper powder, and boiled vegetables to the leftover water from the boiled vegetables to make soup from it.