White Sauce Creamy Veg Pasta | Creamy Veggie Pasta is an Italian dish.
White Sauce Creamy Veg Pasta | Creamy Veggie Pasta is one of the types of vegetable pasta dish. There are different types of pasta like penne, elbow, macaroni, etc. The white sauce consists of butter, all-purpose flour, and milk. Hence, making it rich in protein and calcium. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Avoid heating the butter too much, as it quickly turns brown in color.
- You can lightly boil the sweet corn or keep it as it is for crunchiness.
- With more amount of butter, the pasta dish becomes creamier.
- If the cinnamon powder is not available, put an inch of cinnamon stick & remove it later.
- The milk should be at room temperature.
- Chopped garlic can also be put in the dish.
- Put the spinach leaves in hot water for 3 minutes and drain it
- Put the white sauce in the pasta as per your taste.