Vegetable Hakka Noodles is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of stir-fried noodles.
Vegetable Hakka Noodles are prepared in hakka cuisine style. It is popular street food and is usually served as a starter or even for the main course. The ingredients are noodles, veggies, spices, and sauces. It is healthy as well as a delicious dish with the goodness of veggies. The noodles are so tasty and yummy, you can not stop eating it. Try to prepare it and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- There are a lot of noodles available in the market so choose the right one to make the perfect noodles
- While boiling noodles add oil to it, this really helps in preventing the stickiness.
- All the veggies are cooked on high flame so that they remain crunchy.
- Slice the veggies into thin julienne.
- These veg hakka noodles are great with fried rice, chili paneer, or any Indo-Chinese dish or sauces.