Winter Special Thali Episode – 1 is a delicious winter special dish for lunch or dinner.
Winter Special Thali Episode – 1 includes bajre ki roti, palak ki kadhi, mooli ki sabji, bajre ka churma, jaggery, and boondi ka raita. Moreover, pearl millet roti is known for its health benefits. It is a gluten-free, low-Fat, and vegan roti. In addition, this thali is very easy to make and good to have during winters or cold climates. The tips and suggestions will help you to make a perfect side dish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This thali was prepared by lovely Moms: Mridula Ameriya and Neeta Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR PREPARING BAJRE KI ROTI :
- Salt should be added in less quantity.
- Add water gradually to prepare the dough.
- Knead the dough well to prepare crack free roti.
- Make the small-sized indentations on roti, so it soaks the ghee inside.
- FOR PREPARING PALAK KI KADHI :
- The kadhi shouldn’t be stirring till it starts to boil.
- You can adjust the consistency of the kadhi as per choice.
- FOR PREPARING BAJRE KA CHURMA :
- The bajre ki roti should be completely cooled down before preparing the churma from it.
- The ratio of jaggery powder to bajre ki roti should be 1:1.
- You can adjust the sweetness as per taste.
- FOR PREPARING MOOLI KI SABJI :
- The sabji should be stirred continuously after adding curd till it starts to boil else, it may curdle.