Winter Special Thali Episode – 2 is a tasty and quick option for dinner or lunch.
Winter Special Thali Episode – 2 includes moti roti, mirchi ke tipore, dahi wale aloo, and pudina raita. This is a delicious thali for the winter season. Mint is good for digestion. Moreover, it is the quick and easiest dish to make. It is a nice option for serving to your guests too. In addition, it is a perfect option when you have only green chilli and potatoes at home. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This thali was prepared by lovely Moms: Mridula Ameriya and Neeta Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR PREPARING MOTI ROTI :
- If using normal whole wheat flour, add 2 tsp of sooji.
- The moyan should be checked by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect; else, more melted ghee should be added.
- FOR PREPARING MIRCHI KE TIPORE :
- If you want you can cook green chilli more by adding water.
- FOR PREPARING DAHI WALE ALOO :
- Keep stirring continuously the sabji after adding curd till it starts to boil else, it may curdle.