Zebra Cake | Eggless Marble Cake is the most amazing cake
Zebra Cake | Eggless Marble Cake is the perfect cake for kids as well as for adults. It’s spongy, beautiful, and delicious. Moreover, this cake tastes great with unsweetened weikfield cocoa powder. The cake will not taste bitter if you add more cocoa powder. This is an easy cake recipe that is moist and dense. This is a quick and easy-to-make recipe that you can easily make. So, try to make this amazing cake for your friends and family on special occasions, and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Weikfield cocoa powder, Weikfield baking powder and Weikfield baking soda by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Any type of odorless vegetable oil can be used to make the cake.
- The consistency of the batter should be flowing consistency.
- Use a heavy bottom pan to prepare this cake.
- Don’t open the lid while the cake is baking.
- check the cake by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean then the cake is ready.
- FOR MAKING CAKE IN OTG :
- Preheat OTG at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 to 32 minutes.
For more such exciting recipes like Zebra Cake | Eggless Marble Cake, please click on the following links: