Aloo Barada Sabji | Aloo Sabji is a mouthwatering and all-time favorite sabji.
Aloo Barada Sabji | Aloo Sabji is a simple and authentic sabji. This versatile dish is very easy to prepare and it is perfect when served with hot roti or rice. The potato and the coarsely ground spices are the star ingredient of this recipe. It is very quick to prepare, when you have minimum time or in hurry. It is so yummy and delicious that no one can stop eating it. Try this amazing recipe and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make sure, to coarsely ground the roasted spices. Later, you can store it in an airtight container and can use it for another sabji also.
- To cook the potato quickly, chop it into small pieces.
- Roast the spices on a low flame and stir it continuously, else, it may burn.
- Do not overcook the potato.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.