Aloo Laccha Tikki is a crispy and crunchy dish.
Aloo Laccha Tikki is a healthy and munching dish. The main ingredient is potato. The grated potato is bind with different flours making it an amazing dish. Adding the rice flour, corn flour and breadcrumbs gives it crispiness, which is relishing. It requires easily available ingredients like red chili flakes, red chili powder, ginger, green chili, salt and coriander leaves. Shallow frying the tikki makes it healthy. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Keep the potato in water after peeling it, so that it does not turn red in color.
- The fine the grate of potato, the tikki will cook quickly.
- Keep the potato grate in the chilled water, so that it does not turn red in color and it also helps to remove the starch.
- Straining the potato grates from muslin cloth, removes the excess water.
- In place of rice flour, you can add all purpose flour or besan, whichever is available with you.
- If the tikki mixture requires more binding then, add rice flour or corn flour.