Amritsari Kulcha is a very popular flatbread and loved by all.
Amritsari Kulcha is a stuffed Kulcha in Amritsari Style. This is a mouthwatering lunch option that should be tried once by everyone. The spicy potato mixture is stuffed in the dough and cooked on the open stove. This is crispy and loaded with butter. This is very easy to prepare too. You can easily make this famous kulcha at home. So, try to make this tasty aloo kulcha at home and enjoy weekends with your family.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Try it with Punjabi Chole or Kadhai Paneer and have a great meal with your loved ones.
- Instead of baking powder, ample sour curd can be used.
- Either whole wheat flour or maida can be used for dusting, depending on one’s choice.
- Applying water is mandatory and it should be applied uniformly on the kulcha. Also, the water-coated side should be facing down.
- Black sesame seeds can be replaced with kalonji.
- It is recommended to not use a non-stick pan; otherwise, the kulcha will not stick to the pan.
- Any stuffing like paneer or onion or potato can be used, depending on one’s choice.
- Resting the dough is very important.
- The kulcha should be coated with water properly so that it can stick properly to the pan.
- Either ghee or butter can be used, depending on one’s choice.
- It can be prepared using only whole wheat flour or only maida or both.