Amritsari Kulcha is a very popular flatbread and loved by all.
Amritsari Kulcha is a stuffed Kulcha in Amritsari Style. This is a mouthwatering lunch option which should be tried once by everyone. The spicy potato mixture stuffed in the dough and cooked on the open stove. This is crispy and loaded with butter. This is very easy to prepare too. You can easily make this famous kulcha at home. So, try to make this tasty aloo kulcha at home and enjoy weekends with your family.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Try it with Punjabi Chole or Kadhai Paneer and have a great meal with your loved ones.
- Instead of baking powder, you can use sour curd in more quantity.
- You can use whole wheat flour or maida for dusting as per your choice.
- Applying water is mandatory and apply it uniformly on the kulcha. Place the water coated side down.
- Instead of black sesame seeds, you can also use kalonji.
- Do not use a non-stick pan, otherwise, kulcha won’t stick to the pan.
- Use any stuffing like paneer or onion or potato as per your choice.
- Resting the dough is very important.
- Coat water properly, so that the kulcha can stick properly to the pan.
- Use ghee or butter as per your choice.
- Prepare it using either only whole wheat flour or only maida or mixing them both.