Aloo Masala Baati is a traditional dish from Rajasthan.
Aloo Masala Baati is spicy and tasty stuffed baati. Dal-Baati-churma is the signature dish of Rajasthan that has earned popularity across the world. In addition, the spicy potato stuffing gives a new taste to a regular baati. It tastes amazing with dal and churma. When you dip baati in a bowl of ghee it makes baati extremely flavorful. Moreover, this masala baati with dal is a wonderful way to warm yourself up on a cold day. So try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by lovely Moms: Geeta Jhalani, Shikha Sethi & Renu Natani
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Check the moyan by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect. Else, add more melted ghee.
- FOR POTATO MIXTURE :
- Take out the boiled potato immediately from the pressure cooker.
- Add semolina to the mixture if the mixture becomes softer.
- FOR PREPARING BAATI IN OTG :
- Preheat OTG to 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. Then cook baati for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
No comments yet.