Aloo Paratha | Dhaba Style Aloo Paratha is a lip-smacking delicacy from Punjabi cuisine.
Aloo Paratha | Dhaba Style Aloo Paratha is world-famous paratha. The spicy potato mixture is stuffed in the dough and roll to make paratha. A dollop of butter on the top of the hot paratha adds taste to the paratha. You can’t resist yourself from eating this yummilicioous paratha. This is quick and easy to prepare too. You can have this for Sunday brunch or breakfast or dinner too. You can serve this paratha in the kid’s tiffin box. So, try to make this paratha at your end and let us know your feedback.
This paratha was prepared by a lovely mom – Sheenu Duggal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- More the stuffing the tastier will be the paratha.
- To make a perfect stuffed paratha, roll it lightly from edges to the centre. This will make the stuffing intact and the stuffing spreads evenly.
- While roasting, once the paratha gets light spots on both the sides then only apply ghee/clarified butter.
- You can use oil too for roasting the paratha. But boasting the paratha with ghee enhances the flavour. So, do make it with ghee.
- Press the paratha with spoon/spatula and roast it in a circular direction. This method will cook the stuffing well.