Gobhi Paratha | Punjabi Gobhi Paratha is a lip-smacking stuffed paratha for all.
Gobhi Paratha | Punjabi Gobhi Paratha is one of most popular paratha from Punjab. This is a mouthwatering stuffed paratha of cauliflower. A dollop of butter on the top of the hot paratha enhances the taste. You can serve this paratha with a bowl of curd, pickle and chutney as a complete meal. This is a perfect brunch option for Sunday morning or breakfast for any day and tiffin snack as well. This does take much effort, time to get ready. You just need some basic ingredients from the kitchen for this paratha. So, try to make this paratha at your end and let us know your feedback.
This paratha was prepared by a lovely mom – Sheenu Duggal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- First of all squeeze the water of grated gobhi/cauliflower.
- More the stuffing the tastier will be the paratha.
- To make a perfect stuffed paratha, roll it lightly from edges to the centre. This will make the stuffing intact and the stuffing spreads evenly.
- While roasting, once the paratha gets light spots on both the sides then only apply ghee/clarified butter.
- You can use oil too for roasting the paratha. But boasting the paratha with ghee enhances the flavour. So, do make it with ghee.
- Press the paratha with spoon/spatula and roast it in a circular direction. This method will cook the stuffing well.