Paneer Paratha | Punjabi Paneer Paratha is a mouthwatering paratha for everyone.
Paneer Paratha | Punjabi Paneer Paratha is an irresistible treat. The stuffing used in this paratha has a perfect balance of flavours from some spices and paneer/cottage cheese. It is a healthy, protein and calcium rich paratha. This is a perfect breakfast or a tiffin snack for kids as well as adults. Moreover, it is very easy to prepare with easily available ingredients. Everyone will love this flavourful paratha. So, try to make this paratha at your end and enjoy with your loved ones.
This paratha was prepared by a lovely mom – Sheenu Duggal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can avoid onions if you want.
- More the stuffing the tastier will be the paratha.
- To make a perfect stuffed paratha, roll it lightly from edges to the centre. This will make the stuffing intact and the stuffing spreads evenly.
- While roasting, once the paratha gets light spots on both the sides then only apply ghee/clarified butter.
- You can use oil too for roasting the paratha. But boasting the paratha with ghee enhances the flavour. So, do make it with ghee.
- Press the paratha with spoon/spatula and roast it in a circular direction. This method will cook the paratha well.